Gain enough clearance to run a 35x12.50 spare tire with Rough Country's Jeep JL Spare Tire Carrier Relocation Bracket! In the factory position, the Jeep JL is unable to mount a 35in spare tire due to inadequate clearance over the factory bumper. This durable, easy-to-install mount relocates the factory spare tire assembly upwards by 2.25in, allowing you to easily clear a 35in aftermarket spare tire above your factory rear bumper.Rough Country's JL Spare Tire Carrier Relocation Bracket succeeds where simpler solutions fail; engineered as a solid-steel, one-piece plate for the ultimate in durability and strength when it comes to holding the weight of your spare tire and wheel. This innovative design bolts directly into the factory mounting points and includes all the necessary components to relocate your entire spare tire assembly upwards with no need for drilling, welding, or additional modifications. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Allows use of 35in spare tire without making contact with rear bumper
- Moves mounting points upward 2.25in
- Durable, solid-steel construction
- Does NOT fit tires over 35in
- Install Time:30 minutes
- Title:Jeep Spare Tire Relocation Bracket (18-20 Wrangler JL, No Rear Proximity Sensors)