Reduce bump steer and improve your lifted Jeep's ride quality with Rough Country's JK High Steer Kit!At stock height, your vehicle's drag link and track bar sit parallel. The more you lift your Jeep, the further your track bar and drag link drift apart. This differentiation can cause bump steer during suspension travel. Rough Country's JK High Steer Kit resets these two components back to an optimum, factory-like angle. This solution promotes better handling and steering without adding additional stress to your steering box.Each kit features an upgraded drag link with a fully greasable ball joint for a long lifespan of great performance, as well as a track bar bracket to promote the proper track bar angle.
- Improves steering geometry and handling
- Reduces bump steer
- Fully greaseable for a long lifespan
- Fits models with 2.5 - 6in suspension lift kits
- Install Time:1-2 hours
- Title:Jeep High Steer Drag Link &
- Track Bar Bracket Kit (07-18 Wrangler JK)