Ball joints are a common wear item on Jeep wranglers that can produce vibrations, steering wander or even clunking noises. When installing a lift kit on your Jeep Wrangler JK, it's a great time to replace the weak factory ball joints with a heavy-duty joint that is designed to handle additional stresses of oversize tires. Rough Country's replacement ball joints are designed from the ground up to give you a stronger, longer lasting ball joint that is a direct factory replacement. Rough Country Jeep Wrangler ball joints are packed with features that you won't find in other inferior designs. At the heart of each Rough Country ball joint is a high-precision chromoly ball stud that is oil-quenched, tempered and has spiral grooves to ensure lubrication during intense use. These ball joints are fully greaseable and feature a metal on metal design to provide a longer life span compared to joints featuring plastic or polymer components.
- Set of 4 ball joints (2 Upper and 2 Lower) Fit Dana 30 and Dana 44 Axles Chromoly Ball Stud Polyurethane Dust Boot Carburized Alloy Housing Heavy Duty OE Upgrade Greasable Works with all aftermarket axle shafts Metal on metal design
- There is a break-in period for metal on metal ball joints, typically during the first 100-500 miles the steering may be hesitant to return to center and have a heavier feel. After break-in, the steering will feel tight and smooth.
- Install Time:3-4 hours
- Tire &
- Wheel Size Combinations:2007-2018:4WD:Jeep:Wrangler JK (2 Door)
- 2007-2018:4WD:Jeep:Wrangler JK Unlimited
- Title:Jeep Heavy Duty Replacement Ball Joints (07-18 Wrangler JK)