Many Dodge Ram models are plagued with a poorly supported steering box that prematurely wears causing sloppy steering and road wander. Rough Country's Steering Brace for the 2009-2016 Dodge RAM 2500/3500 pickup trucks is the answer to this common problem. This durable brace adds rigid support for the sector shaft, eliminating any side-to-side play, and ties the frame horns together, helping to eradicate frame flex, offering a tighter steering feel and longer lifespan for your steering box.Rough Country's Steering Box Brace features a 100% bolt-on install process for easy installation and can be installed using common tools in a home garage. This brace is precision cut for a perfect fit and powder-coated to resist corrosion and withstand the elements. This kit Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
- Creates a tighter steering feel, eliminating any side-to-side play or wander
- Helps eliminate frame flex by tying the bottom pivot point of the steering box to both frame rails
- Longer lifespan for your steering box
- Easy, 100% Bolt-On Installation
- Powder coated black for corrosion resistance
- Steering Brace
- Kit Contents: Steering brace, pitman arm nut, bearing block, and hardware
- Does not fit models with electronic sway bar disconnect option.
- Does not fit models with electronic sway bar disconnect option
- Install Time:2-3 hours
- Title:Rough Country Steering Brace